
Profile
erin
22
+ plmgps + plmgss + vjc +
NUS FASS
UCB letters & science
I feel
Circuit
...take a break...
salsa
shopping
hit the clubs
earn some moolah
penang?
bangkok?
hong kong..jan 08
USA!!
UCBerkeley Spring 07
this week
Mon:
Tue:
Wed:
Thur:
Fri:
Sat:
Sun:
Sem 2's mods
PL~psyc assessment
PL~developmental processes
PL~counselling
PL~advanced abnormal psychology
~
~...i wish...~
skirt
dresses!
ipod nano
digicam
hollister tees
aeropostle tees
abercromie & fitch tees
new jeans
Speak
Credits
Thursday, June 29, 2006
my energy level is so screwed up I have to type entries in word documents and save them before uploading them on blogspot all at once.
Was so so so pissed off by the management here last Saturday that I was fuming the whole bloody day at work. Initially when I requested to end my contract earlier at the Human Resources Office, they simply told me to fill up a form, provide proper documentation (to prove that there’s an official and valid reason) and it should be approved.
so there I got started on getting the ‘documentation’ that they required. As if it was not difficult enough to prepare the official letter, the recreation centre located in the apartment premises where I stay decided not to provide printing services anymore, and the next nearest printing facility was at the library in downtown
WHY?!
The reason they gave was that I signed the contract in October last year so I have to adhere to it. Ending my employment date earlier would result in a loss of bonus. And all I asked for was a WEEK’s advancement in ending my employment! ARGH. Tried explaining to them that it was official school matters that even involved an interview but NOOOOO, she couldn’t see my point that the interview thingy was arranged in May this year. What is wrong with these people?! Told her that I am unable to change the date because I need TIME to travel back home, it’s not as if I live next door to cedar point. Flatly, she said that I absolutely cannot end my contract earlier.
That is just pushing my limits to the max. so many things have not gone right ever since 6 weeks ago when work started here. And now I can’t even leave earlier!
I’ll find a way I know it. There’s absolutely no way I am going to stay put here till 31st july because the flight to san fran has already been booked and paid for!
SIGH. This place needs to be more flexible. I think they need a lot of changes. Starting with the people in the management, and then the management regulations. That totally sucks real bad.
Dear….howwwwwwwwwwww………………..daddy wants me to stay till my actual date before ending my employment. He said, nevermind that I can’t go traveling with my friends at the same time, why not just come home straight. Well, my answer to him was short and simple: N.O.=NO. this is infuriating.
Mummy might be sending some stuff over here. Yay! Miss mummy and pa and chuan. Sigh.
This week’s off day should be fun I hope. Joey, britmand, shaosheng and I are having off on the same day. Same as last week. Again. Went to aurora last week but this week we’re planning to drive up to
Next week is gonna be exciting too: driving up to