Profile

erin

22

+ plmgps + plmgss + vjc +

NUS FASS

UCB letters & science


I feel



Circuit

ernest

jasmine

rochelle

xuan

mel-na-mel

nana

clement

markie

lydia

donut.eugenia

terri

mister joel

xian

kpk

dan

UC, BERKELEY


...take a break...

salsa

shopping

hit the clubs

earn some moolah

penang?

bangkok?

hong kong..jan 08

USA!!

UCBerkeley Spring 07


this week

Mon:

Tue:

Wed:

Thur:

Fri:

Sat:

Sun:


Sem 2's mods

PL~psyc assessment

PL~developmental processes

PL~counselling

PL~advanced abnormal psychology

~


~...i wish...~

skirt

dresses!

ipod nano

digicam

hollister tees

aeropostle tees

abercromie & fitch tees

new jeans


Archives

Monday, June 19, 2006

Gone shopping here twice already and it’s only been 6 weeks here. Rather I should say that I’ve spent more than I should have in these 2 shopping trips…..

Shopping trip 1 @ Lodi on 7th June 2006

About 30 of us in 2 cabs drove up to Lodi factory outlet which is about 2 hours away from here. It’s Huge.

Unbelievable, but I tried on at least 26 pairs of jeans, of which I bought NONE!! There’s something seriously wrong with my butt or my legs or hips, or maybe just all three. Tried on 4 pairs at Lee Jeans, 2 pairs at GAP, 20 pairs at Levi’s and I cant believe that none of them fitted. Sigh. How depressing. Especially when they were USD$8-10 at Lee; $15 at GAP and $20-23 at Levi’s!!! ARGH.

There was Tommy Hilfiger and Polo Ralph Lauren, GAP, Adidas and a lot more that I cant quite remember now. Oh oh….the yummiest shop was Pepperidge Farm! Though the prices are not all that much cheaper as I would expect it to be since it is supposedly a ‘factory outlet’, the range of cookies of all sorts there was amazing! Couldn’t resist and bought 3 packets of cookies!

Milano

Oatmeal cranberry

Dark chocolate brownie fudge

Doesn’t that just sound so gooooood?! Shared those with Sheryl since we are both cranberry fans. Had lunch at the foodcourt there. There was this stall selling Chinese food (the chef is from Guangzhou I think) almost all of us ate from there because we just missed Chinese food so much. Never thought I would miss Chinese homecooked food, but I DO!! Dinner was a Patty Melt from Arby’s. that was yummilicious too. And cheap-it was only $1.99!!

Shopping trip 2 @ aurora on 16th June 2006

Requested to end work at 2pm when I was scheduled to end at 6pm. Initially Sean (my cute supervisor) didn’t wanna let me sign out which is totally ridiculous because there was already too many people working at skyride that day. William signed me out anyway and I took my stuff and ran out the back door before I got into any trouble. Quite literally ran off.


Met joey britmand and shaosheng, and the 4 of us drove up to aurora which took nearly 2 hours. Aurora is smaller than Lodi, but it just feels like a little cosy town because of the quaint little shops and the architecture just made it look like a farm. Should have taken photos. There was Aeropostle, Fossil, GAP, DKNY, Polo Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Adidas, Jockey and more.


The 4 hours that we spent there wasn’t enough for me to cover dkny and ck. Unfortunately. Sigh. Looks like I have to go back there….quite satisfied with my buys:


Fossil watch $19.99
Fossil watch $29.99
DKNY watch $39.99
Fossil coin pouch $6
Fossil watch tin $4.99

Aeropostle tee $3.19

Adidas cap $10.98
Adidas tank $9.99
Adidas tee $9.99
Adidas big tee $5

GAP capri jeans $18
GAP capri pants $14

can't remember what else i got, but that's about it. better not let daddy see all these. he'll flip. haha.

it's interesting, today is Gay Pride day!!! haha. sheryl said she attended a gay parade while she was in Cleveland the past 2 days. interesting stuff wish i was there to check it out!

off day today but didn't do much. initially intended to go downtown but after hearing esmond (and being convinced by him), decided not to already. went running (2nd time running here!!) in the morning, there are some beautiful houses around this area i tell u. but of cos there wasn't any camera to take pics. oh well.

missing all of u back at home now......miss u dear.



erin 11:39 AM

Comments: Post a Comment