Profile

erin

22

+ plmgps + plmgss + vjc +

NUS FASS

UCB letters & science


I feel



Circuit

ernest

jasmine

rochelle

xuan

mel-na-mel

nana

clement

markie

lydia

donut.eugenia

terri

mister joel

xian

kpk

dan

UC, BERKELEY


...take a break...

salsa

shopping

hit the clubs

earn some moolah

penang?

bangkok?

hong kong..jan 08

USA!!

UCBerkeley Spring 07


this week

Mon:

Tue:

Wed:

Thur:

Fri:

Sat:

Sun:


Sem 2's mods

PL~psyc assessment

PL~developmental processes

PL~counselling

PL~advanced abnormal psychology

~


~...i wish...~

skirt

dresses!

ipod nano

digicam

hollister tees

aeropostle tees

abercromie & fitch tees

new jeans


Archives

Sunday, June 12, 2005

i'm happy today :) it's been an awfully long while (by my standards) since i've said that. or anything remotely close to that.

yesterday was good too: spent time w mummy at the nine west warehouse sale where she bought 2 pairs of shoes that were going at unbelievably awesome prices. we had dinner at this really great cafe at conrad. although her chicken rice tasted nothing like authentic singaporean chicken rice, and my cafe jungle drink definitely had more than 1 shot of espresso blended with banana, Brassiere salad with chicken was great!

Intended to go for a run this morning, only to wake up at 8am to the sound of pouring rain….right. no prizes for guessing what perpetually-lack-of-sleep-Me did next: I went back to bed! Oh dear, no exercise again….

I was supposed to meet sha at 1 city hall, but ym and jiahe asked if we could help them with 1 of their tasks in the “trilogy city challenge”-pseudo-amazing-race competition. Though I slammed the phone on him a couple of nights ago, I agreed anyway… what’s up man. So sha and I were just waiting outside somerset for a whopping 45 mins before jh asked us to rush down to orchard point. The task was to sing the national anthem w 3 singaporeans pulled off the streets. It was kinda embarrassing actually, since there was a pro-camera man filming the whole thing…they promised us a treat if they won the challenge……………..which they did!! Quite happy for both of them that they won actually, treat or no treat haha.

Sha, jx and I went to art friends at bras basah to buy materials for union camp. We had lunch/tea at Ah Teng’s Bakery at Raffles Hotel. The scones there were yummy and affordable! Not talked to jx like that for soooo long. Was quite sad previously to hear that he felt a little detached and distant from the rest of us councilors for camp, in particular the few of us from womba. But I think this year’s camp will be a good time for all of us to get close again, kudos to that!

Tmr we’re meeting at sha’s place to do stuff, following which there’s salsa! I’ve not gone clubbing for quite a while, feel like going sometime soon…. Chuan’s leaving for mt. Ophir tmr morning. Think I might miss him while he’s gone, much as I dun wanna admit it. Haha oops. But he’ll be back soon – on Wednesday night.

Ball meeting on Tuesday…….that spells only 1 thing: S-T-R-E-S-S!!! updates updates updates!!!



erin 11:05 PM

Comments: Post a Comment