Profile

erin

22

+ plmgps + plmgss + vjc +

NUS FASS

UCB letters & science


I feel



Circuit

ernest

jasmine

rochelle

xuan

mel-na-mel

nana

clement

markie

lydia

donut.eugenia

terri

mister joel

xian

kpk

dan

UC, BERKELEY


...take a break...

salsa

shopping

hit the clubs

earn some moolah

penang?

bangkok?

hong kong..jan 08

USA!!

UCBerkeley Spring 07


this week

Mon:

Tue:

Wed:

Thur:

Fri:

Sat:

Sun:


Sem 2's mods

PL~psyc assessment

PL~developmental processes

PL~counselling

PL~advanced abnormal psychology

~


~...i wish...~

skirt

dresses!

ipod nano

digicam

hollister tees

aeropostle tees

abercromie & fitch tees

new jeans


Archives

Friday, December 03, 2004

this is my third attempt at blogging this particular entry, the other 2 were mysteriously deleted from the system, think my com doesn't like me too much...

i love those babes for just being.....babes!!! i admit, it was my hare-brained-idea to go chiong on wednesday, cos its after the exams, so thought it'd be great to have an all-girls night out, relax and rub shoulders with one another (literally, it turned out hehe). afterall, it's been quite a while since we went out together like that. wanna thank them for going along with the crazy idea..crazy cos all of us are soooo not the clubbing type. yup, so shalynn, bing, xuan, i had a great time that night with u girls!!!

met xuan at 6 at boon lay, from there we took 179 to ntu, where bing was supposed to come bring us to her hall. she was late...again haha. xuan and I, bing and her hall mates were all in bing’s room watching Singapore idol when it started at 7.45. our eyes were practically glued to the screen (to taufik actually), and our ears were glued to hearing them voice their pieces (more to taufik actually..). we all went down after the first half of the show to watch bing they all practice their cheerleading stuff. Xuan and I had fun watching the guys lift the girls by their feet only. Cheerleading is a painful exercise, the girls lost their balance a lot of times, they could haf twisted their body parts a lot of times! At 10pm, xuan and I ran up the stairs to catch the second half of Singapore idol…the 11 finalists sang "that’s what friends are for"—our dolus song!!! Felt great watching them perform that song while sitting with xuan, think we both had that warm fuzzy feeling J.

We met shalynn and james at zouk at 1.30am. it was packed to pieces inside!! The most crowded I’ve encountered so far. Junxian msged me "you coming...mambo?". sha said she saw him earlier, he was there with his army frens. Apparently a-lee was on the dancefloor in front of the dj, so that’s where we squeezed our way through. Just that we din see him. Instead, we saw yewmun, gary, weijie there!! Small world indeed. Saw more familiar faces that night: arts pple, Stanley, auston, pak loon, union camp/bizcom pple, chris yeo, zhao bin, youwen…such a coincidence! There was pretty good music that night..nice songs. Think bing drank a wee bit too much, she kept holding our hands and waving them in the air haha! we left bout 3am, reached back at ntu bout 3.30am, by the time the 3 of us finished bumming around and went to bed it was bout 4.30am I think…anyway, that night, all of us had fun although we were all yawning away before and after that haha. jas said we could go on the 15th, but I wun be in Singapore!!

I was late in meeting dolus this morning, very late in fact. I was at amk and yewmun msged me..asking if I was at home cos he saw this SMALL girl with an orange bag and her hair let down (finally he said haha), and yea, well, that small girl was me. So qiao again J

Today dolus went to sentosa. Not the whole of dolus though – weixuan, Melvin, david, ivan din go. Xuan was down with a slight fever and Melvin was having a sumptuous dim sum buffet lunch with his fren. We played a few rounds of volley ball, captains ball under the sun...had fun with all of them! I saw this person who looked abit like paul. Which is really a compliment, cos paul is really well, way above average. Cute. ;p he was in black boardshorts, well-tanned great colour, nicely gelled up hair J.

The girls haf plans for a Christmas party prob 22nd/23rd yay!! Sounds exciting!!

While I was traveling alone today, somehow I just kept thinking bout stuff that happened in the past, in jc, at the beginning of the sem. Kept thinking of certain pple, and how fun things were then.. haha thinking of jc now makes me wanna laugh, can’t believe how silly I was then, practically my whole class knew about it, eddy or derui or gwen would msg me when certain pple (or person rather haha) were around. Those hours I spent in the library…within that 1 year in J1, I spent more hours in the library than I haf in all my 10 years in sch since primary 1. how many times gwen or my classmates or shalynn or siting accompanied me to the lib to just sit there and look like we’re doing work? Haha, countless. Bet gwen and eddy wun forget those moments with me when we were in the school lib, or mp lib, or the canteen or on bus 55 or around in school, and just because they (or he) were there. Sigh~ those were the fun times!!!!


erin 9:57 PM

Comments: Post a Comment