Profile

erin

22

+ plmgps + plmgss + vjc +

NUS FASS

UCB letters & science


I feel



Circuit

ernest

jasmine

rochelle

xuan

mel-na-mel

nana

clement

markie

lydia

donut.eugenia

terri

mister joel

xian

kpk

dan

UC, BERKELEY


...take a break...

salsa

shopping

hit the clubs

earn some moolah

penang?

bangkok?

hong kong..jan 08

USA!!

UCBerkeley Spring 07


this week

Mon:

Tue:

Wed:

Thur:

Fri:

Sat:

Sun:


Sem 2's mods

PL~psyc assessment

PL~developmental processes

PL~counselling

PL~advanced abnormal psychology

~


~...i wish...~

skirt

dresses!

ipod nano

digicam

hollister tees

aeropostle tees

abercromie & fitch tees

new jeans


Archives

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Received a call from an unknown mobile number this afternoon: “hi, erin? This is Kevin here….” Kevin? That name rang a bell somewhere in my head, and then it struck something…Kevin Wong! Ah…my fellow Arakis mate (kind of forgot how to spell my OG name already). Wow. I was really shocked, cos I’ve not heard or seen him for soooo long, since after A’s I think, that’s a whole year. And to receive a call from him was a real pleasant surprise J apparently, he saw some girl in town who looked like me, (but with a butterfly tattoo…) and he lost my number, so he called sha for it, then he called me. Oh well, at least he remembers how I look! Haha.

Went dancing with mummy again this afternoon, practiced the steps they taught me during my first lesson. Hope there was a little improvement…. For the 6th time in 8 days, I was told that I look like 13/14/15 years old. That’s 6/5/4 years lesser than the actual. Sheesh.

I’m looking forward to our Dolus dinner tmr evening @ chomp chomp!!! Hope I dun turn up late, so pai seh everytime late..then pple haf to wait for me, aiyo… bad habit.



erin 11:58 PM

Comments: Post a Comment